We have listed a few common roadside repairs that we offer below, if you can't find the repair your looking for you will be best
We have a few terms and conditions relating to this service which are below;
- 4.0 To be able to use our vehicle collection and drop of service your vehicle must comply with section 4 of our terms and conditions
- 4.0.1 Vehicle must be in a road worthy condition
- 4.0.2 Vehicle must be currently taxed for use on the public highway
- 4.0.3 Vehicle must start and drive
- 4.0.4 Vehicle must have a suffcient amount of fuel to cover the journey to our location and back to yours
- 220.127.116.11 If your vehicle does not have a suffcient amount of fuel we will put the amount required in which will be charged at £2.00 per litre
- 4.0.5 Vehicle is not required to have a valid MOT subject to;
- 18.104.22.168 Vehicle is coming in for an MOT
- 22.214.171.124 Vehicle is coming in for MOT repairs
- 126.96.36.199 Vehicle is coming in for an MOT Retest where we have carried out the repairs
- 4.0.6 Vehicle is not required to be insured as we have our own trade insurance policy for which we are permitted to drive any vehicle
- 4.0.7 We reserve the right to refuse collection / drop off without reason and this service is subject to availability only
- 1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notification
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about this service you may find the answer you are looking for below, if not feel free to Contact Us
- Are you insured? Yes, absolutely - this is our livelihood, we have trade insurance and we are permitted to drive any vehicle if it's insured or not.
- My vehicle has broken down, can you collect it? Yes we can collect your vehicle, but this is not free. You need to look at our Recovery Service
- Do you have to collect my car? No, you can bring it to the garage yourself if you like, we are just offering this as an additional service to try help.
- Can a mechanic come to me? For certain repairs and services we can send a mobile mechanic to you. This is not a free service but you can find out more information on our Mobile Mechanic page.